I’m a 33 year old gay boi living in the Nashville Area of Tennessee. Been through a lot of in my past few years. Formerly from the Knoxville area, I moved here to promote a new life for myself away from all my old vices and rut that my life had become, and to pursue a relationship with the love of my life. We’ve been together almost two years now and i anticipate a long life together. =)
Been in retail for almost 9 years now and it’s a love/hate relationship like any job. Trying to find my place in the world, but not about to give up the good job I have at the moment.
1. Baseball! Oakland Athletics ball specifically, though I do try to keep up with the Atlanta Braves, Colorado Rockies, Arizona Diamondbacks and Detroit Tigers,
2. Reality TV! I’m a big fan of the shows Survivor, the Amazing Race and Big Brother. With a smattering of reality competition shows like So You Think You Can Dance, American Idol, the Voice, Top Chef, Project Runway and many others!
3. Harry Potter! Probably not as dedicated a fan as many folks are but I really do love the world and characters that J.K. Rowling has created.
4. Gaming! Although I enjoy a wide variety of games I find myself mostly working around the RPG genre and even more specifically, Final Fantasy. I was also an MMO player for a long while FFXI, Wow and FFXIV, but have sense become too busy to dedicate the time towards the group-oriented parts of the games. Though I know I will find myself back in one of those worlds sooner or later. lol
5. Everything Else! Then there’s the good old standbys of everything else that I could enjoy on a varied level. Food, music, movies and all sorts of other things that I couldn’t expect to put into a list without being ridiculous.
Thanks for checking out my blog and please return back to me! Comments are greatly appreciated!
Also to see the first iteration of my blog, check out:
A fellow gamer! Haven’t played Final Fantasy in ages (an exaggeration of course, especially for my age)! Saw you were a fellow convert from Blogger. What made you change website hosts? Anyway, I hope you have a successful experience on WordPress!
Hey there! Thanks for the comment! Well, when I rebooted again I just took a look at the wordpress site as I had heard good things about it. I found it much more organized and supplied many of the things I liked all in one. Much more streamlined in my opinion, so it seemed right for the transition.
Welcome to the blogging world as well!